19.8.12

Music

Check out the new Music page dedicated to my growing collection of musical compositions. The piano has always been somewhat of a hobby for me and another fun way to scratch my creative itch. I try to compose every song with a story sitting in the back of my mind, weaving a sense of character, plot, and drama into it to stimulate imagination and explore new places that might otherwise be difficult to write into one of my stories or sketch into one of my drawings. This gives most of my compositions a slightly dissonant and ethereal sound, like a modern fantasia.

On the left is one of my latest pieces, which I arranged in Garageband with an orchestral kit and a midi keyboard. Also, be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to keep up with the latest compositions!